www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

14 August 2006

Fynna’s 1st month

Yesterday was Cousin Fynna's first month celebration. She was like the Queen for the day. Everybody was fussing over her. No, I'm not jealous. I had mine eons ago … yesterday was Fynna's day.

There were a lot of guest arriving and of course the young ones like me, cousins Alya and Ibrahim joined in the whole fussiness too. Is there even the word "fussiness"? But you guys know what I mean, right?

By 2pm, I started getting cranky, papa noticed that too. Maybe the heat was getting to me, or the whole crowdedness and din of the celebrations? Mama quickly made me my afternoon milky and I was gone in 60seconds.
When I did wake up, I found myself sleeping with the fishes… hihihi.
When we got back home at night, I was still exhausted. I slept like a baby the whole night. Before I forget; happy first month cousin Sharafynna!

Comments on "Fynna’s 1st month"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (14/8/06 6:33 PM) : 

Ooh! Sleeping with the fishies! BTW, your cousin Fynna looks older than 1 month in that dress. :)

 

Blogger ... said ... (14/8/06 8:19 PM) : 

She does, doesn't she? She's a big baby and the close-up made her bigger ... hihihi

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15/8/06 11:32 AM) : 

To PapaIlya c/o Abg Johnny
Yes tats my late grandparents!
Too shy to reveal my name but im cik Sani/Fatiah doter. WAh u very quick to call ur mom eh. Ur mom are good frens to mine.
My mom loves teasing u with ur long name.

Ok then i shall not disturb ur cute little gal's blog.
Its great to find 'ex org race cos' thru blogs!

 

Blogger ... said ... (15/8/06 12:35 PM) : 

>Anon
Weii .. nobody calls me that anymore. Except for the old aunties/uncles whom I can't seem to change their mindset ... hahahah!

I had half a mind to delete the aka but what the hey, flood of memories come crashing down when I hear that name.

"I am Johnny Cypher in Dimension Zero!"

Yup! glad to hear someone from the OLD place in the net.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15/8/06 3:59 PM) : 

You behaved very very well at MakLongSha's place during the Marhaban, baby Ilya.
Gooood girrl..
Oh yes, pls tell your Papa Johnny, thank you for the wonderful shots he took with my camera.
Wonder if it's the skill or the technology.
Hahahaha...

 

Blogger ... said ... (15/8/06 4:30 PM) : 

Papa said he was right, only the OLD AUNTIES would call him by his imaginary name ... hihihi. Papa's a laugh riot, isn't he?

About the photos, papa said even a $1000 camera would still need a person behind it to focus and take the shot. So it must be papa's skill then! ... hehehehe

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16/8/06 3:17 PM) : 

Ilya, your papa and my daddy same lah. Very perasaan ah they? Take one nice picture only, head grow big-big, and pants become loose-loose. Hehe! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16/8/06 10:19 PM) : 

I seconded that!! Hahahaha....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16/8/06 10:21 PM) : 

Ohh i forgot....
Sharafynna's daddy cried?!
How come i didn't know?!
Chet!

 

Blogger ... said ... (16/8/06 10:52 PM) : 

Ajab, if head become big-big it's okay, more things can still go in but if pants become loose-loose then that one is a big worry.

I don't want papa to go around as Capt Underpants ... hahaha

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.