www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

05 August 2006

Wedding Blues

I’m truly and thoroughly exhausted. Today, papa’s relative was having a wedding reception. We arrived early at about 11 am and only left for home at 8pm.

In-between those 9 hours or so, I had to spend my time playing with my cousins and entertaining my uncles & aunties with my cuteness. In-between these activity, I had my feedings, ie drinking milk and eating those splendiferous cakes and sweets, and do my naps and my sit-downs.

It was just too much for my little feet to take, because when mama took off my shoes, my soles were a throbbing beet red.

Man, I'm tired, ... I really need to sleep now.

Comments on "Wedding Blues"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/8/06 12:40 AM) : 

Did you have any poo-poo incidents during those 9 hours?

 

Blogger ... said ... (11/8/06 9:19 PM) : 

No ... cause I poopped in the morning already ... hihihi.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.