www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

04 August 2006

I’m Sitting Pretty

As I learn new things each day, each month, I slowly discovered that by using some skills in tandem or one after another, I could accomplish things that I never knew I could do. Just look at the video below as an example.

I discovered it by pure chance ... no kidding. The skills I used were sitting, pulling, holding/dropping and climbing. Well, not exactly in that order.


I tell you, I'm a smart little baby. Yes I am. But I warn you other babies out there, it is a dangerous feat so do it only if you are ready, okay.

Did you see the wave and the twinkle-twinkle little stars at the end? Wasn’t that superb? How about the BIG kiss-off to papa? It’s a by the book kiss-off … a big pucker, hands to the mouth and blows the kiss off with a stiff arm swinging at right angles.

Papa nearly blew a gasket when mama showed him the video. It’s either the kiss-off or because I messed up his precious picture boxes, he kept muttering and sighing.
Don't know what it all means, but right after that, rubber bands were used to lock the drawers in place.

Owww, mannn ... there goes another avenue to show off my skills.

Comments on "I’m Sitting Pretty"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/8/06 12:08 PM) : 

Home-made child-proof cupboard lock? Hehe! My parents use the plasticky type, you know, the ones that look like a steering lock on cars? The bad thing is, I keep pulling and tugging at the cupboard doors that the one with our TV on top is now out of alignment. Ooops!

 

Blogger ... said ... (4/8/06 10:22 PM) : 

With the amount of drawers in the house, I think papa will go broke faster than I can open them ... hahahaha

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/8/06 1:24 PM) : 

where u learn to kiss like that? are we allowed to blow that kinda kiss to just anyone? *thinks about aniq*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/8/06 1:39 AM) : 

Bluueeekkkk!!! :P

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.