www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

09 August 2006

Baby Einstein

After watching the exhibition, we went to another building which was full of thingamajigs, doohickeys and whachamayoucallits. This section was the Science Center as told by big sis. The place was huge; I kept running around the exhibits with papa trying to catch up with me. And there are a lot of exhibits where you can run things by pushing buttons. And boy, did I push those buttons…hihihihi.


But these are the experiments that I liked best. Because I’ve kept pushing the buttons and learning how things work, my head grew big like Jimmy Neutron! … hihihihi

Also, I’ve learnt how to clone myself...

Now, there are more of me to love...hihihihi

Comments on "Baby Einstein"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/8/06 12:04 PM) : 

More to love is gooood...
But more fast crawling fingers???!!!!
Ohh tidakkk!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/8/06 5:04 PM) : 

mymymy! looks like you've been busy kak alya! I wish my parents bring me out more often

 

Blogger ... said ... (12/8/06 9:06 PM) : 

>maklongsha
Hahaha ... that's a good one :))
Just count how many pairs of crabbing fingers I'm going to unleash...hihihi

>supernunu
Nunu, its Ilya, I.L.Y.A ...
Mama said it was the only holiday available before the next school break.

Don't worry, bug your parents enough, they'll take you to the moon ... hehehe

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13/8/06 12:44 PM) : 

Oh, Daddy used to go the Science Centre a lot when he was younger. He's a science geek! I must ask my parents to take me there one day. But it's so far away from where we live.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (14/8/06 8:12 AM) : 

more of you? how did you do that, kak ilya? i wan some frens too. :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (14/8/06 11:40 AM) : 

To PapaIlya
My late grandparents stayed at d same blk with u nex to takraw ground. They taught quran reading.I stayed at the inner quarters (blk 7).Hmmm not sure i used to played with u or not. Wow tat was ages ago!

 

Blogger ... said ... (14/8/06 3:32 PM) : 

PapaIlya>Anonymous

Very interesting predicament you've put me in. You know me but I can't say the same for you.

The late Hj Pardi & Hjh Zawiyah (pardon me if I've got the names wrong)would always shoo us kids away during our play sessions (be it playing "keleret", "jelon" or "bola rembat") nearer to Magrib time, or when the games get too boisterous...hahaha (those were good times). In fact, if it's not them, it would be the other neighbours that would chase us away ....hahaha!

A quick call to my mom reveals 2 names that you might be related to. I think "Who's your daddy/mommy?" is a good question to ask?
Or isn't it easier if you just tell me your name? hahaha

 

Blogger ... said ... (14/8/06 8:28 PM) : 

>Aisyah
Mama said you can make a quick clone of yourself by looking in a mirror at home. How's that for an experiment?

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.