www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

06 August 2006

Trip to the Market

This has to go down as the most tiring weekend in my life!

I thought I could have a rest today but I was wrong. Mama whisked me off early in the morning because she had to do some shopping in JB. Luckily today, I’m wearing my sandals. Hopefully, my feet won’t suffer as it did yesterday …

Tok Din wanted to go to a street market first. As a passenger, I was just dragged along in the day’s adventure. I’ve been to this market before, but today it seemed rather crowded than before.

Mama told me that it was the fruit season now. I saw baskets, full of fruits which I can’t even name. The red ones with hair, the green ones with thorns, the small yellow ones in bunches and many more. Whilst, I was walking around admiring the scene, I realized people were looking at me. A quick wave made them smile a bit more … I told you I’m sociable.

The rest of the JB trip was all a blur. I went in and out of the car and into a few different shops that I just slept it all off. Lethargy was really getting to me.

By 6pm, the day’s adventure came to an end and I’m still not rested yet!

Comments on "Trip to the Market"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/8/06 12:41 AM) : 

Oh, poor thing! Sometimes following our parents around when they shop can be as tiring as if we're doing the shopping ourselves.

 

Blogger JanLez said ... (11/8/06 6:59 PM) : 

oh poor baby ilya... nvm this sun there will be 1 more gathering... n i cant wait to meet u.. Uhuhuuhh :) don fell asleep when i reach there k... deal ok =) hehehe

 

Blogger ... said ... (11/8/06 9:12 PM) : 

To tell you the truth Ajab, though I get tired, I'm just happy to follow them around

 

Blogger ... said ... (11/8/06 9:18 PM) : 

Yahh! Cik Jannah, I can't wait for Sunday. Bring Tok Teh and Nek Teh too.

Can't guarantee you about the napping time, will try to force my eyes open for you ... hihihii

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.