www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

08 August 2006

Rat Race

I heard from mama that today would be a special day for big sis. She said big sis will be competing in her school sports day and we will be watching her race. I was like huh! Why would people want to intentional tire themselves out? I mean … it was for fun, by all means run all you want.

When we reached big sis school, the atmosphere was awesome. There were lots of flags in different colours and streamers too. Papa said the school is celebrating Singapore’s birthday. I just looked at him and asked for a taste of the birthday cake. Mama and papa burst out laughing as if it was a joke or something. I don’t understand adults sometimes.

We went down to the field where big sis was ready for her big race. I couldn’t get close because of my pram … wheels and wet ground doesn’t go well with each other. But, papa did capture big sis amazing feat.

And she won too!

I can’t believe my eyes when I saw her medal. It was solid gold! Now I’ve come to realize why people race against each other … to win stuff. I want a medal too!!

Comments on "Rat Race"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.