www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

02 August 2006

Milky Way

In the past 14 months, I’ve changed my milk powder 3 times. I was never a fussy drinker. I was breast fed for at least a year, and as a supplement, I was given Dumex Dupro2 if mama was unable to provide me more.

By the 11 month, Dugro1 was slowly introduced into my diet with my regular porridge, rice and stuff.

Recently, due to my decreasing capacity in finishing my milk feeds, mama had changed the flavour of my Dupro1 to one with honey. I loved the new taste and have been gulping down bottles of it at every feeding.

Luckily, mama has been on the ball by keeping watch on my milk diet. As my taste buds change, my feeding habit changes. What’s my next milk product? I don’t know. I was thinking about strawberry milk … hmmmm that would taste heavenly.

Labels:

Comments on "Milky Way"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/8/06 10:18 AM) : 

Let MakLongSha suggest...
not any ordinary strawberry milk...
but..strawberry milk.......shake!!!
Gurantee 100% syiok to the maximum!

 

Blogger ... said ... (3/8/06 2:52 PM) : 

shake the milk ... no problem. Tapi mama bising kalau susu tumpah here and there.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/8/06 4:27 PM) : 

Ah yes .... the never ending saga of toddlers and milk drinking habits. I think I'm going to outgrow my milk drinking quite soon. I seldom finish my milk. Maybe it's time for tea or coffee! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/8/06 9:31 PM) : 

Duh...!!
Witty, very witty!!

 

Blogger ... said ... (4/8/06 8:08 AM) : 

See ... I told papa the joke was flat ... but he insisted to put it in.

You know me maklongsha, I have more wits than a ... wit's end.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.