www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

29 July 2006

Friend: Najiha

We had a surprise visit from Uncle Shawal. He came with Aunty Farha and their 2 kids. I’ve met Afiq, the older brother, a few times. But for Najiha, his younger sis, this was my second meeting with her. And my, has she grown big. She looked so cute! But of course, not as cute as me though …hihhihih.

One thing I have to admit, her smile was infectious. Her coyness was just adorable. I don’t think I can ever match that, I’m too sociable!

Comments on "Friend: Najiha"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (30/7/06 12:40 AM) : 

Awww!! She does look cute! Looks like she's saying hi in the picture.

Tell her, Brother Boo says "Howya doin'??" ;)

 

Blogger ... said ... (30/7/06 9:49 PM) : 

I'll tell her, no problem ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (31/7/06 1:55 PM) : 

hey tht punked hair looks familiar...

 

Blogger ... said ... (31/7/06 7:51 PM) : 

hahaha ... I think most babies will go thru that hair phase. Just look at my black n white mug on the left. That's my 4th mth photo that I wish to forget ... hihihi!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (31/7/06 9:00 PM) : 

Yeah... that spiky phrase...but maklongsha forgotten you had that kinda hair..
I suppose it's b'cuz u had it for a very short while.
In any hairstyle, you still look cute as a button..
Maklongsha hope Sharafynna won't grow that spike before Hari Raya though..Better still never.. Hehehe..
Reason, she won't look good as you did.

 

Blogger ... said ... (31/7/06 10:56 PM) : 

awwww ... maklongsha, u are just saying that ... (bashful grin)...hihihi

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.