www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

20 June 2006

Taking stock (part 3)

Now, for the third part of a baby’s growing up milestones. The Social aspect. I’m proud to say this but I’m “ace”ing this aspect.

Social
  • enjoys mimicking
  • points to things she want
  • feels pride (especially when praised)
  • likes games (peek-a-boo)
  • copies and imitates
  • likes to look at books together
  • starts to exhibit a temper when angry
  • waves good-bye
  • laughs at funny things

I love playing games, especially those that have lots of action and sounds. For example games like, peek-a-boo or scary monsters with my funny bro trying to catch me here and there. The funnier his actions are, the more I like to scream and shout.



I also like to play with toys that I can hold and throw.



Then my temper throwing skill kicks into effect …. Hihihi.

Comments on "Taking stock (part 3)"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.