www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

02 June 2006

The Party!

My guests started to trickle in when the rain began to stop. We didn’t have any games because every inch of space is filled. So for my readers and my other aunts and uncles, please don’t feel bad that you weren’t invited. Next time, I’ll ask papa to organize my party in a wider area, okay?


As the lady of the day, I came out looking rather elegant, to meet my guest. Everyone was looking at me in awe …. Hihihihi.

By then, all my presents have been stacked on top of each other. I’ve never seen so much presents in my life … and its all for me. This is a great day.

Later it was time to cut my cake. All of my cousins crowded around to get the best view of the cake. They were so happy for me that they sang me the birthday song. That was so cool …

The day wore on longer then expected. It got so tiring that I had to leave the festivities and get my 40-winks. All in all ………..

It was the best day ever!!!

Comments on "The Party!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (22/7/06 3:22 PM) : 

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.