www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

12 June 2006

Taking stock (part 2)

Continuing on from my previous entry, I’m now assessing my progress for the past year. This second part deal with the Mental aspect of growing up.

Mental
  • start to understand phrases (like "come here")
  • wants to explore things by touching everything
  • builds, stacks and disassemble
  • favors one hand
  • understands a word in context
  • understands cause and effect
  • starts pretending
  • remembers

Number 2 fits me like a glove…hihihihi. And yes, I can build at least a 2 stack high cube, but you know what? I like bringing them down even better…hihihihi. I’m still unsure what handed I am. For all I know now, I’m ambidextrous.

Understanding cause and effect? I wanted to put a Yes on that but somehow I think it means something else. I know if I dropped mama’s hand phone (cause), it would get her angry (effect). If I took big sis balloon (cause), it will make her mad (effect). And if I pushed the buttons on big bro’s Xbox (cause), that will make him annoyed (effect). Or if I climbed on papa’s computer workstation and meddle with his mouse (cause), he will go berserk (effect). Maybe yes, I do understand cause and effect.

Comments on "Taking stock (part 2)"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.