www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

15 June 2006

3000 Hits

A new milestone in my blogging days. I thank all my readers for giving me the opportunity to entertain you guys.

”I enjoy using the comedy technique of self-depreciation,
but I’m just not good at it”

Labels:

Comments on "3000 Hits"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (20/6/06 6:09 AM) : 

Hmmm... your words of wisdom is becoming more chim by the Hits.
Keep em coming thoug..
It's good for the soul..

 

Blogger ... said ... (20/6/06 9:43 PM) : 

I'm being influenced by papa ... But I might reduce these entry to maybe every 50 jumps because all the good ones has been used up already, maklongsha.

We'll see ... haha

How maklongsha, is cousin Dahliah coming out any sooner. I'm very anxious to meet her.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.