www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

30 August 2008

I'm Going To School!!!!!!

I've been wanting to attend preschool this year but Mama said that the school does not have any available slot for morning classes. And to think I am being diligently toilet trained just to prepare me for school.

Mama had enrolled me to a Nursery level next year. And yesterday, Mama brought me to a Pre-Nursery Open House to let me have a taste of what it's gonna be when I go to class next year.

When we reached there, I was given a sticker with my name on it to be pasted on my shirt. Its the coolest thing. Then, we went into the classroom. Wow.....There were a lot of activity planned. I want to do everything.

First, I tried my hand in stringing a wheel into a string. I was even given a sticker for the job well done. Yayyy!!!

Next the teachers gave me a blank paperbag and a lot of other items to draw, paste & color. I had so much fun doing this. But the best thing, ... I get to keep my masterpiece of a paperbag after I've done decorating it.

Later, I played the Dig & Scoop. I had to scoop a few types of plastic toys out from the sandbox in order to get a prize. In Catch Me If You Can......I just need to fish out the plastic fishes from the water. It wasn't that easy.....

The end of the open house was a short story-telling in the classroom.

We met papa and big brother at Lot 1 for lunch. I showed Papa all the things that I've made to him especially the paperbag. He was very impressed with my capabilities. I hope that when I go to school next year, it will be as fun as today.

Comments on "I'm Going To School!!!!!!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/9/08 1:04 PM) : 

Wow.. and where is this place? maybe i can put Fynna there too.. so you can watch over her while she's there. HIHIHIHI....

 

Blogger ... said ... (10/9/08 6:20 AM) : 

yes,yes ... i can protect her from being bullied.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.