www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

16 December 2007

My first flying trip ... to Gold Coast

It's been a long time since I've updated anything. And I think it's time to update my blog, since I've just came back from my holiday. On 7th Dec, mama & papa had planned to bring all of us for a holiday in Gold Coast, Australia.
Reached the airport about 7.30pm for our flight. We were sent off by my mama's side of the family. I tell you....the whole lot of them .... including all my cousins.

Since it's the first time I'm taking the plane, I've got a difficult time adjusting to the constantly staying still in my seat position. hahahahaha ... me staying still. That's a misnomer. You see.....I love playing with the seat belts....but mama says no and to stay put since the plane is about to take off. Well, she tried. We finally take off at about 12.05am.

We reached Brisbane Airport at 9.30am (S'pore time 7.30am), after about 7 1/2 hr of flight. We were supposed to go to Carrara Market after we've checked in our hotel at around 12.30pm. But we only managed to clear the customs at around 11.00am. By the time we reached the hotel at 12.45pm, the minibus to Carrara Market had already left without us.
Mama was very disappointed as she had been looking forward to going there. So papa decided to postpone the visit to Carrara Market to the next day, but mama still got to do her window shopping earlier, at the shops that surrounds our hotel.

More pics in mama's multiply site.
Here's a slick video of the days event ... by papa of course.

Labels:

Comments on "My first flying trip ... to Gold Coast"

 

Blogger nuhaafnan said ... (18/12/07 2:46 PM) : 

i'm so happy you're back blogging ilya!

 

Blogger ... said ... (18/12/07 6:45 PM) : 

Thanks auntie anne. I'm happy to be able to blog again too.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.