www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

26 December 2007

Sea World

The next day I went to Sea World. When I reached there, the door was still shut, and the queue getting longer by the minute. Mama & papa took turns in the queue.

Once we were inside, the first thing that papa did was to rent a stroller for me. He's learning, my papa. Doesn't want another Carrara Markets debacle ... hehehehe

I saw a few dolphins in the Dolphin Nursery. Nice fishes, these dolphins. I was told that they were the fastest animal in the world. Sure? faster than me? Let see them run on land!

I went to the newest attraction ... The Sesame Street Beach. There was plentiful rides everywhere. I rode on a helicopter and then hopped to the carousel, a train, a plane ...

Later whilst I was still enjoying the rides, I was dragged away to a large round stage. Only when the show started, I realised it was the Sesame Street gang!! I saw Big Bird, Cookie Monster and the rest. But best of all, Elmo appeared ... and he was singing and dancing on the stage. I couldn't believe my eyes. Luckily, papa managed to capture him dancing and singing so that I can show off to you guys.

After the show, I went to the Fish Detective Sea Lion Show where the seals were performing on stage. On our way out, abang had a bad fall. Mama had to put two bandages on his knee ... isk .. isk .. isk ....

A word of advice to my bro, because I know sometimes he reads my stuff behind my back ... next time look where you're going, okay?

Labels:

Comments on "Sea World"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.