www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

18 August 2008

Alya's Birthday Bash

It had been a long time since I've updated my blog. It's not that I'm lazy or what. I've been busy, you know....being a toddler. Okay... enough of the blah, blah, blah ... to make the story short, yesterday we went to my cousin Alya's 3rd Birthday Bash.

All my uncles, aunts & cousins were there for the celebration. But it seems that the birthday girl was not feeling well and was a little bit under the weather. Awwwwww ...

But enough of that .....I soooo loved her birthday cake. It had a pretty Princess figure on top of it. The cupcakes was nice and delicious too.

There were lots of party games played and they were organised by my Along , now the certified party games planner for children's party. Hurray ... I'm promoting his services to get a bit of commission ... hihihihi. And of course, at all party games, the majority of the prizes were won by big brother & sister. We rule the school!!! errr ... party

Labels:

Comments on "Alya's Birthday Bash"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.