www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

27 October 2006

World of Pain

I think I’m dying. I think I’m fainting. The pain is excruciating. I want to cry.

We were having our morning “walkies” behind the hilltop park near our house. We do this when papa’s not working. I do not know what happened, but somehow I missed a step and I fell and scrapped my knees on the cobbled path. A sharp pain coursed through my leg. The end result is this.

It was very painful; it felt like fire ants biting my leg. Not that I had ants biting my leg, ever. But you get the picture. Papa looking at me all bloodied up and walking wounded, went into rescue mode and carried me off swiftly back home.

My knee was still throbbing. After a quick rinse and a bit of antiseptic lotion, a big band-aid was slapped onto my knee.

Papa gave me my milk to get me to sleep it off but I couldn’t sleep. The pain was just too much a toddler could take. Eventually, papa ended up massaging my knee softly until I doze off to slumberland.

My very first accident involving blood spillage.
That was my day, how was yours?

Labels:

Comments on "World of Pain"

 

Blogger Sharafynna said ... (30/10/06 11:51 AM) : 

My day was also spent with cries.
I'm not in pain but i wanna tell my parents that i wanna eat those ketupats and satay gorengs that they get to eat but somehow or rather, it came out as cries. It's frustrating, i tell you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (30/10/06 2:40 PM) : 

Aiyoh, you poor thing! That looks bad. I know how you feel. I've had my share of cuts and bruises too. The cut on my lip is still healing. Pain, hor?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (31/10/06 8:48 AM) : 

kak ilya, why didn't you ask for those more colourful band-aid? This looks boring...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/11/06 2:31 PM) : 

poor darling!

 

Blogger ... said ... (5/11/06 10:17 PM) : 

aisyah
We ran out of the cartoon ones. So I had to use adult band-aid

auntie anne
Thanks auntie anne, but rest assured this will not keep me down. hihihi

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.