www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

15 October 2006

Books!

Mama brought us to the library recently. Since I’m the toddler with THE borrowing power, I was really excited to maximize my library card. Alas, I couldn’t use up my allocated maximum of 4 books. But what I did get was 3 superb books nonetheless.

Of the 3 books that I borrowed, I absolutely loved the Hugs story. Papa couldn’t understand the plot behind the hugging story. When you get big hugs being done on you when the part comes in the story… who cares about the reasons why? Hug! Hug! Hug ... I loved it.


The “Good Night!” story was a little bit too long; I kind of lost interest in the story by the time the girl went to find her doll, Zoe.

The last book about Kevin going to school was fun too. The colours were bright and the drawings were big and bold. I like these kinds of books.

I can’t wait for the next time when we go to the library.

Labels:

Comments on "Books!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15/10/06 12:55 PM) : 

my Ibu won't let me go to the library and borrow books yet...she said I'll probably get soo excited and munch all the books there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15/10/06 5:32 PM) : 

Which library did u go to, Ilya.
How long are you allowed to hold on to the books before you have to return it back?

 

Blogger ... said ... (15/10/06 6:36 PM) : 

aisyah
Hahaha ... went thru that phase, .. wait till you get to the tearing of books phase. That is so much fun!

maklongsha
Why maklongsha want to follow is it? Its just down the road, not too far.
maybe can bring Fynna too. That will fun.

How long? I don't really know. Got to ask mama.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16/10/06 10:08 AM) : 

Maklongsha
It's at Bukit Panjang Plaza Library. You can borrow up to maximum 4 books for the duration of 3 weeks.

Just bring Fynna Birth Certificate and your NRIC to register.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16/10/06 11:23 AM) : 

I'm also banned from the library because I don't know how to take proper care of books. :(

 

Blogger ... said ... (18/10/06 1:03 PM) : 

Ajab
Thats easy to solve Ajab. Just get books that are hard or plastic. hihihihi ...

Haney
I've met the bookworm quite some time ago. Here's the first time.

"I LOVE YOU" books. I like the title already!

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.