www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

17 October 2006

The Incredible Sulk

You know some toddlers have their comfort thingy to soothe them. Like twitching the corner of a favourite pillow, hugging a favourite teddy bear or sucking on your special pacifier. Me, I’ve got a favourite corner where I can comfort myself if anyone crosses me.

Mama called it my sulking corner or in Malay “tempat merajuk”. I don’t care what name anyone gives it, it’s my place. Every time I go there, I will make sure the person who crosses me knows I’m going there, to make them feel guilty.

Comments on "The Incredible Sulk"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (18/10/06 5:30 PM) : 

Ilya!! What happened? Who made you cry? Tell me!! Grrrr .....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (19/10/06 5:26 PM) : 

oooh i tot we have only rilek 1 corner... merajuk corner oso got eh? eh ajab u got time out corner??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (20/10/06 12:18 AM) : 

Me going to have one time-out corner soon. Dreading it!!

 

Blogger ... said ... (20/10/06 5:17 PM) : 

I've heard of this time-out corner. Mama used to say that big bro and big sis frequently visit these places.

Do you have to take a bus to go there? Or can we take the mrt?

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.