www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

01 October 2006

Get together night 2

Dejavu. That's what I felt. I just had a gathering the night before and I had another one yesternite. But it was not at our house; we went down to Uncle Shawal's place in Jurong West. We were the first ones there.

It seemed that mama and papa had planned to eat or what they call “iftar” with their friends. I don't really mind except someone should have told me first. People! Keep me in the loop okay.... hihihi.

Also, I didn't mind because Afiq, that's uncle Shawal's son had loads of toys to play with ... wooohooo!!. Big bro and sis was too excited that they couldn't decide which toy or toys to play with first. The playroom became cluttered with toys fast. I couldn't see the floor at all when Uncle Shahrul and Uncle Kam came with their entourage, which added 5 more children to the mix. Looks like a hurricane just came through the room ... hihihihi.

Well, my playtime came to an end when the big boys and gals started to play with a bit more gusto ... aka roughplay is what I meant. What can you expect with Uncle Kam's twin broods of Amran and Imran, Afiq and big bro? And not forgetting big sis playing with Uncle Shahrul's Diana and Hana and Uncle Kam's daughter, Nadia.

So out I came and somewhat played with Najiha. She’s starting to walk now but she’s still shy to play with me. Oh well, at least there were lots of food to eat.

Comments on "Get together night 2"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.