www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

08 October 2006

Eager Toddler

Another action I discovered by putting one skills after another. This stunt was shot in front of a live audience and no toddlers were hurt whilst shooting this stunt. I have done this a few times before mama got this video, you know. The first time she saw me doing it, her jaw dropped to the floor in amazement. Now that I tell you, was a funny sight. Okay enough of the jabbering just watch this video.


I call this "the impatient toddler ready to go out of the house" stunt.

Recently, I've been learning to get down by myself. No, I don't go over the bar ... what do you think I am, crazy? I would slide under the bar to get my feet on the footrest below, and nimbly slide out to the floor. The first few times, when I did it face up, I got stuck permanently only to be saved by my crying and by my siblings. I only had a small degree of success of getting down from the pram when I slid out in a face down position. But I think I going to have to stop this disembarking stunt because my butt keeps getting stuck under the bar....hihihi.

Labels:

Comments on "Eager Toddler"

 

Blogger Sharafynna said ... (9/10/06 11:07 AM) : 

Kakak Ilya!!!!!!!!!!
Teach me!!!!
I may still be abit too young but i learn fast and i wanna start as early as possible. It looks fun!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/10/06 1:49 PM) : 

woweeee *clapclapclap* so terror! i bet i can do that too now tht u've shown me how!
p/s: so many plastic bags hanging around ur stroller! my folks use mine to hang their laundry :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/10/06 1:30 AM) : 

You really are a stuntbaby eh Ilya? Power ah! I must learn that trick one day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/10/06 5:03 PM) : 

Wow! I'm amazed even i cannot do that... I'm so clumsy. I think all you need now is to learn to buckle up your seatbelt and a motorized stroller which you can control at the touch of a button .. and off you can go shopping and jalanĀ² on your own ..

 

Blogger ... said ... (11/10/06 7:45 PM) : 

Fynna,
I can't teach you this yet ... you need to learn other basic moves first before attempting this.
Don't worry, when the time is right, I'll be your senseh ... hahaha

Nunu,
Plastic bags are ther for a purpose. They act like a counterbalance. A word of warning Nunu, don't ever do this on a light pram.
Instead of you riding the pram, the pram might be riding you, if you get the picture ... hmmmmm

Ajab,
Huh!! you never tried this before? That's why they call me Il "trill" ya ... hihihi

Alya,
I tried the do the seat belt thingy on the pram, but I was all thumbs.
I'm still amazed that you haven't tried this too. Am I the only one? gahhhh!!!

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.