www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

24 August 2006

Deconstructing Ilya

Mama’s mad at me. Well, papa too.

There was that day when papa was babysitting me. He was trying to get me to nap but my eyes just would not close. Try as he might to get me to sleep, it ended with papa nodding off first …. hihihi. Since papa has fallen asleep and I haven’t … sweet freedom!

As I got off the bed, my eyes spied the bedside tissue box. Now, being a baby, how could I not play with something so deliciously fun? So, I grabbed the box and sat myself nicely at the foot of the bed.

As I started to pull one tissue at a time, the excitement grew. I continued pulling each and every one of the tissue pieces like crazy. A few minutes later, papa woke up and startled me in my tissue pile. There was I knee deep in a heap, caught red-handed. It was a funny sight, but papa was not laughing at all.

The next day, when mama was busy doing her knitting thingy, I got hold of the wet tissue box from behind the pram. You know me, never to miss anything fun, started to... you guessed it, take out the tissues from this box. But before I had a nice big pile, mama caught me and ended my fun.

Comments on "Deconstructing Ilya"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (24/8/06 4:18 PM) : 

laaa how can they be mad at u when u're having so much fun? its not like a big mess

 

Blogger ... said ... (24/8/06 6:05 PM) : 

err ... the first ... mmmm ... time, I actually emptied the box. [sheepish grin]

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (25/8/06 12:37 AM) : 

I used to do that too. Take out tissues for no apparent reason. Until Mummy and Daddy scolded me so many times that I gave up - and moved on to other things like magazine tearing and newspaper shredding.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (25/8/06 11:29 AM) : 

Ok, another suggestion..
How about a heap of clothes taken from the closet?
More fun, ain't it?
Good luck!
Oh, don't tell anyone that it's me who suggested this.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (25/8/06 11:31 AM) : 

Ilya, I agree with your maklongsha's suggestion. Heaps of clothes on the floor make a very nice self-made cushion. :D

 

Blogger ... said ... (26/8/06 9:27 AM) : 

Mmmmm ... a pile of clothes? And I did managed to slide open my wardrobe a few weeks ago. Let me think about it.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.