www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

20 August 2006

Cousin Alya’s Party

What a day I had yesterday! It was cousin Alya's party, her BIG ONE celebration. PakSu, that's Alya's daddy, had her birthday party in West Coast Park. I've been there before so I knew it's going to be a fun day.

When we reached there, the place was b
uzzing with activity. Everyone was busy preparing for the celebrations. Asu has just put up the balloon decorations, and I loved balloons. As the day wore on, the heat became unbearable. Adding to the fact that, I've tired myself out playing with some cousins and aunties, I retired to the big tent and had my afternoon nap.
When I finally woke up, there were lots more people around and Alya's cake has been set in the middle of the patch. My eye's popped because the cake was HUGE. It was The most gigantic birthday cake ever. And I'm not just saying it. My jaw dropped and my saliva dripped. Just look at the picture below.I also met Aniq, a fellow Bambino too. It was a weird situation really because after we said our hellos; we were staring at each other speechless... hahaha. Either way, I was glad to have met him.

More pictures here.

Comments on "Cousin Alya’s Party"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (24/8/06 12:53 AM) : 

Staring speechlessly at each other eh? Ade makna tuuuuu ...... *wink*!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (24/8/06 4:23 PM) : 

oooitt! ajab booboo ni kacau daun tau!

btw, how come parents like to snap our photo's when we're asleep huh?

 

Blogger ... said ... (24/8/06 6:08 PM) : 

nolah .. it was not like that at all ..

you have to ask your mummy about the sleeping pictures question. Mama is keeping quiet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (25/8/06 12:40 AM) : 

Eh, I where got disturb leaves? No lah ... I very good boy one ok? Never disturb anyone's plants.

Anyway, Ilya and Nunu, I think our parents like to photograph us while we're sleeping because that's the most still they can hope us to be. So it's easier for them to snap our pictures.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.