www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

17 February 2006

Let’s Eat

Eating is one activity which I enjoy most. Be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. One of my favourite meals is rice. I would call it soupy rice. I love eating rice simply because of its chunkiness. Also simply because I love to grind the grains in my mouth before swallowing.

I enjoy this activity also because it’s when everyone in my home comes together and sit to eat their meals. I love this concept the most. Families should eat together.


After a full stomach, mama always let me relaxed in the high chair for a few minutes. She says it’s to settle the meal down in my tummy. You know to prevent any barfing situations. It’s going to get messy. So in that few minutes, I would get into my most comfortable position. Mama calls it my “apek” position. Why? I have no idea.

Comments on "Let’s Eat"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (18/2/06 10:16 AM) : 

Hahaha...same with maklongsha...
My mum used to say that i sit like an apek...kalah choa tie ti.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.