www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

31 January 2006

Water fun

I went to the Jurong East Swimming Complex yesterday … and it was fun. Since it was a public holiday, papa thought that today’s day would be quietly spent at the swimming complex but boy was he wrong, BIGTIME!

There was already a big crowd of people who had the same idea as papa. And when I say big, I mean huge. Just look at the photo and see what I mean.

Papa said that it reminded him of the Singapore versus Selangor matches when he was a teenager. I have absolutely no idea what he was talking about though. To me, the situation closely resembled the chaotic hustle of Petaling Street that I experienced during my KL trip.

Luckily, entering the complex was the only difficult thing to do because after getting our seats, it was a fun-filled day.


After changing to my swimming trunks, okay … pool diapers, mama brought me to the wading pools. I was a little apprehensive at first and I’m not shy to say it but I clutched on to mama for my dear life. You know … so much of water and so little of me. But after a couple of minutes, I had a great time playing with the water.



It truly was, a fun day spent.

Comments on "Water fun"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (31/1/06 7:13 PM) : 

Tsk tsk tsk...MakLongSha punya pool not many people at all. Kenapa tak calling dulu?

MakLongSha

 

Blogger ... said ... (31/1/06 8:44 PM) : 

Mama cakap maklongsha punya pool dalam sangat. Baby pool just nice.

 

Blogger ... said ... (1/2/06 9:53 PM) : 

Maklongsha, papa has released the codes for my blog tag at the bottom of the page. Would you be so kind to use them in your blog? baru cun tau.

And if you want Alya punya pun boleh, I can arrange with papa to put them below too. And yours too?

 

Blogger Lea Liana said ... (2/2/06 12:31 PM) : 

ler, patut laa tak jumpe baby ilya kat JE swimmg complex.. kiter sumer kat the kiddies playground pool ahh, hehehee.. :)

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.