www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

14 February 2006

Jealousy

On a trip to JB last week, mama put me in the car seat… Alya’s car seat. I’ve tried her seat a few times before but this is the first time Alya’s seen me in it.

The moment she saw me in her seat, she went green. Not because she wanted to barf or anything like that. You know like the Hulk. But that was because of anger. Alya went green due to envy. She tried to get me out of her seat. She grabbed my hat and threw it on the floor in disgust. Then she tried to nudge me out of there.
I would have none of that and so I had to give her the “EYE”, to show how annoyed I was. She was lucky to catch on to my rising displeasure, because if she hadn’t I would have cried out loud.

Comments on "Jealousy"

 

Blogger ZuRaA said ... (14/2/06 1:32 PM) : 

Notty Alya...always bully other babies. Last time, it was aniq, now its you.. pity u! Asu shall have a word with her. Hmmphh...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (14/2/06 10:54 PM) : 

I'm not surprised u r dat cool .....Ilya.....coz u know y????U inherit some of ur mom genetics...ur mom always keep her temper cool...in public ...no matter how boiling her heart is......

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (17/2/06 12:13 PM) : 

Ala...i should have been there...
MakLongSha would definitely encourage both of you to test your...not motor skills but temper skills. Sure cute one..

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.