www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

06 February 2006

Can’t stop loving me

I have my first love bite… Hihihihihi. Yes, you heard me right the first time. Here I’ll spell it for you… L.O.V.E (space) B.I.T.E. You’re laughing now? You don’t believe me? In my 8 months writing this blog have I ever lied to you guys? Okay… maybe not the whole truth, but certainly not an outright lie.

Yes, I know what I’m talking about. Love bite: an intense passionate kiss that leaves a mark behind, also known by the Americans as a hickey. Stunned? Give me some credit. I might not know most things, but the stuff that I do know, I share… Hehehehheh,

Okay, okay, enough said, here’s the proof. Like what they say, a picture speaks a thousand words.
Now do you believe me? This was given courtesy of my big brother Amir. You see, it’s all because I am SO irresistible. Something which I haven’t said enough… hihihihi. My big bro kept on kissing my irresistible cheeks. And I just let him. So to all the lady readers out there, this is what happens if you let someone kiss you too long.

Comments on "Can’t stop loving me"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (6/2/06 7:34 PM) : 

Ewwww...
Amir, amir...baru aje 10yrs old dah macam nie..kat your own adik plak tu. Paling teruk, kat pipi?!!

MakLongSha

 

Blogger ... said ... (6/2/06 7:48 PM) : 

Abg amir tanya kalau love bite nak kasi kat mana? MakLongSha ajar abg amirlah....hehehehe...

 

Blogger asz said ... (7/2/06 4:22 PM) : 

ish! si amir ni kiss ilya lama sangat eh?!
tapikan... dulu kita pun kiss amir lama2 tau!!!
dia pun cutieeeeeeeeeeeee tau!
sekarang mesti hensom!

 

Blogger ... said ... (7/2/06 7:05 PM) : 

Auntie asz tengoklah multiply baby ilya....muka abg amir yang hensom ala james bond tu....hehehehe...

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (8/2/06 10:00 AM) : 

Baby Ilya,
Maklongsha miss your smile and laughter already lah.
This Friday, me and Along going to nenek's place in the evening. Wanna join?
What say we bully Baby Alya??
Good idea, no?

 

Blogger ZuRaA said ... (8/2/06 3:07 PM) : 

i hear you... friday, asu will bring alya to school. simpan kat bawah meja, takut ada makhluk asing "bully"... *stick out tongue to maklong sha*

 

Blogger ... said ... (8/2/06 9:29 PM) : 

Papa cakap, boleh. Ilya pun dah lama tak naik kereta Maklongsha. Tapi Ilya ajak abg dengan kakak juga boleh?

 

Blogger asz said ... (9/2/06 8:22 AM) : 

dah tgk multiply dah!
ur bro amir dah big boy nyeeee!
encem betol!
eh?! ur sister, aunty tak pernah meet ahhh.. nama dia apa?

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (9/2/06 9:38 AM) : 

Of course you can bring your siblings with you..as long as they behave well.:)
But we are going to nenek's place in the evening tau...around 5-ish or so...
So in the evening, we can see the rascals(twins). Hopefully they will be there.
We will call you again to confirm.

MakLongSha

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (9/2/06 9:43 AM) : 

Oh by the way, can i bring my laptop to pass to your mama?
Not to give mama but to repair kan lah..since i'm gonna go for a short holiday. I think my laptop dah kena viruses...yeah, that means alot of virus now...different kinds summore.

MakLongSha

 

Blogger ... said ... (9/2/06 2:04 PM) : 

Auntie Asz, my sis's name pun dekat-dekat jugak...Izza Firhana.
Mama kata auntie tak pernah nampak cause asu asyik bawak abg amir aje...

MakLongSha,
Papa said you can bring the laptop. He's gonna meet us at asu's place after work and will check for you there.

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (9/2/06 7:26 PM) : 

Ok, thank you, hor. Hehehe...

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.