www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

19 October 2005

Monkey Tale

This is Monkey. He’s my new toy. No, my parents didn’t buy it for me. Nope, not even the uncles and aunties. You want to know how I got it. It’s a funny story and I learnt something from it.


Mama was accompanying me, fetching my big bro and big sis from madrasah. There’s this kid who likes to tag along. He’s about my big sis age and he lives one block away from us. That fine day, he brought along Monkey. Why he brings toys to school? Don’t ask me.

When he first introduced me to Monkey, it was love at first sight. I wanted to have him. I kept eyeing Monkey and I think the boy took notice. Feeling sympathetic (1st bad move…hehehehe), he let me hold Monkey (2nd bad move…hahahaha). Once I’ve got a hold of Monkey, in he goes into my mouth. I was licking and biting like there’s no tomorrow. His toy monkey is now slobbered with saliva … my saliva. Shocked and dumbfounded, he sighed and told me that I can have Monkey. Hurrah!!! Monkey is mine. ... Ok, ok ...I’m not gloating. Babies never gloat… hihihihi


Oh yeah … the one thing that I learn from this. Well, if you put enough saliva on anything, it becomes yours. Lick your things later …hehehehe.

Comments on "Monkey Tale"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (20/10/05 9:32 AM) : 

Ok...the next time maklong Sha see you, me gonna lick your cheeks. Does that mean u belong to me then? Hmm...
Ponder on this, cutie.

 

Blogger JanLez said ... (20/10/05 10:28 AM) : 

haha.... gd idea... thanks for teaching cik jannah this idea... hehe... n kak sha... i agree with u... lolx

 

Blogger ... said ... (22/10/05 9:08 PM) : 

It only works if there's a lot of saliva. hihihihihi

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.