www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

05 October 2005

Sucker for Thumbs

I've started a new phase. It’s the thumb-sucking phase. It began when I was trying to adjust the pacifier to stay in my mouth. I tried to shift it with my hands.

But being a baby, and having fingers that were not that well coordinated yet. My thumb ended in my mouth and the pacifier ended on the bed. There I was sucking so happily, unbeknownst to me, on my thumb and not the pacifier. The taste was different. It taste like chicken, not that I know what a chicken tastes like, but it was heavenly.

And the great thing is, I can control my hands. If the thumb becomes loose, I'll just jam my hand into my face and the thumb goes in. What's simpler than that? And even though the shoving resulted in getting my other fingers to jab my nose, eyes and cheeks, the thumb-sucking rises above all pain.

Now realising what thumbs taste like, whenever my parents hold me in their hands and I see their thumbs in the vicinity. I will try to stoop down to get a taste of their fingers. What? Don't blame me for being a baby with a thumb-sucking fetish.

Comments on "Sucker for Thumbs"

 

Blogger Sharafynna said ... (5/10/05 12:17 PM) : 

Ewwwwww..... ILYA!! Where was that thumb before it goes to yr mouth??
Dirty lah, sayang...
Tell u what..when i see u next, u can use my thumb,ok?

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.