www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

08 October 2005

Fast Learner


Did the rollover. It was easy. Well, at least from prone to supine position. But from supine to prone, that one takes a lot of getting use to and a whole lot more of hard work to accomplish.

Tuck arms in. Push legs out. Swing body over.

That’s what my papa drilled me. The only thing that I don’t like doing the rollover was that everything rotated very quickly. I lost my bearings for a few seconds before everything came back into focus. But what a rush. I ranked this as exhilarating as the body dragging. (See What a Drag, 20th Sept 2005)

Comments on "Fast Learner"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (12/10/05 3:47 PM) : 

So, did your mama on the Mozart when you were doing the supine,jepine thingy?? Guess not. C, i told you..Mozart has no thing to anything. You know why? Cuz Moz is not even Art. Hahahhaha....

 

Blogger ... said ... (12/10/05 9:39 PM) : 

Mama told me your laptop went on the fritz today. Seems its ok now. What I know is Mozart sounds like the mozzies to me. The high and low buzzing gives me the zzzzzzz.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.