www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

13 October 2005

Cousins

Met Alya today. To those who go ga-ga over baby pictures, I have a treat for you. We took a photo together. You know how mamas are. At every opportunity, they will snapshoot anything for keepsake. Don’t we look good together? Alya’s about 2 months old. I know that phase. Eyes still unfocused, crying here and there. Glad I’m way passed that already.

She’s grown big. She’s still not much of a talker but looking at her opened mouth I think she wants to. Give her some time; she’ll shed some of her shyness sooner or later. If you’ll notice that headband thingy, well, it was a gift from Alya’s mama. Don’t I just look fabulous in it?

Update: 14 Oct 05
I’ve another picture which my mama pressured me to publish. I didn’t want to because it’s not very flattering of me as a lady.

It looks bad doesn’t it, but for my own defense, there was no malicious intent. Honest. I was in my normal agitated self with arms waving. And, and things like this happens … you be the judge.

Comments on "Cousins"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (13/10/05 9:32 PM) : 

Haha..my lappy is still not ok.Luckily maklong sha got extra lappy. So here i am commenting on your entry.
So, did Alya did her burung gagak thingy(cries)?
She not craving to talk(as u can see the mouth is gaped)..infact, she's the copy of her mummy. Hahahah..Same cetak mah. Shh..don't tell Ahsu tau...
Nevetheless, both of you look sooooooo cute lah...

 

Blogger JanLez said ... (14/10/05 8:30 AM) : 

Can I pinch both of yr face?? hehehe

 

Blogger ... said ... (14/10/05 11:39 AM) : 

Ooooo!! MaklongSha pakai Tok Ahmad punya laptop ye...Tok Ahmad tak marah ke?

CikJannah nak pinch, pinchlah ... kan Ilya dah kata, who can resist such a beauty. hihihi ..

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.