www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

01 October 2005

Another Ohana Gathering


Yet another family gathering. But it seems they are a different bunch. Well at least their sizes are different. So if I add everyone up to last week’s group, that would be 3, 17, 9, 40, 24 … TOO MANY! I just remembered I don’t know how to count yet.

One of the grandma person was built like a sumo wrestler. She was huge with a capital H. But she was extremely comfortable to hug to. Also, this batch of cousins was a noisy bunch. One of them, not much older than me, was imitating Tarzan the whole day. With his pampers all hitched up and his singlet, running around and letting off a scream or two. I say he is the best small Tarzan I’ve ever seen.

There was hugs and kisses for me all day long. And I was just happy to return these affections by letting off a giggle, a laugh or even a smile here and there.

But like last week, I couldn’t sleep well when I got back home. I was too high strung after all the giggling workout. My mama was quite displeased with me. She told my papa that if the uncles, aunties or cousins hyped me up the next time, then THEY will have to get me to sleep too.

I don’t mind because then I’ll have them to continue playing with … hehehehe.

Comments on "Another Ohana Gathering"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.