www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

22 October 2005

First Person View


Today, I went to IMM at Jurong East. What’s so special about the journey? Today, my parents decided to put me in a face out carry position. And I was ecstatic throughout the journey. This is first person view my friends. What’s better than that?

In my 5 months of being a baby, there were only 2 views that were available to me. First, was the view of the shirt of my papa and his hairy chin (and nostrils hehehehe) if I look up and the second view is the sky view if I’m being wheeled around in the pram.

Today, I was in first person view and it was the bomb. I could see anything and everything. I could see my big bro and sis running wild in front of me along the pavement. That was great and what’s even better than that, I can see them being scolded by my papa right in front of me afterwards ... hahahaha

I could see the colourful metal boxes moving fast along the road. I could see the standing green bushy thingy along the roadside. I can tell a thousand more things that I could see but I think you get what I mean.

The downside is, this position was a bit tiring because I had to always straighten my back. And that my friend is hard for a baby. But after this experience, if allowed, I will always want to be in this carrying position for ever and ever.

Comments on "First Person View"

 

Blogger Sharafynna said ... (23/10/05 12:38 PM) : 

YES,..the day has come. MakLongSha shall do the necessary when i see u at Alang's today. Hahahahhahahahahah......
Slurpppppppp.......
Beware...........

 

Blogger ... said ... (23/10/05 1:58 PM) : 

Noooooooooooooooo...........

 

Blogger ... said ... (23/10/05 10:27 PM) : 

haha ... you forgot to lick me. I'm still mine. huh???? ... errrr .. I own me??? you know what I mean.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.