www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

23 April 2007

Biker Babes

I had a big surprise yesterday. It seems that Nek Jah and Tok Din has bought for me a bicycle. It is supposedly to be for my birthday! Birthday? If my calculations are correct, my birthday is still like, a month away?

But as all todds would say, if it’s a present … give me, give me… hihihi.

When I tried it the first time, I was a bit confused with the contraption. The handle bars go left and right, but the foot pedal goes round and round but I was still not moving?

Then, big bro told me I was pedaling backwards and that’s the reason why I’m not moving forwards. Aaaaahh! Now I get it. But pedaling forwards is so darn difficult! Maybe if I practice more, I’ll be zipping down the roads in no time?

I want to create a biker gang for girls only. We would call ourselves the Wild Hugs. The boys would be so scared of us because we would go around and give hugs to all boys and give them cooties … hihihihi.

Anyone wants to join up?

Labels:

Comments on "Biker Babes"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (25/4/07 11:44 PM) : 

Fynna wants to join!!
Only if she gets to be the leader of the pack.

 

Blogger ... said ... (26/4/07 6:44 AM) : 

Can!

To be a leader, you must always be in front. So Fynna can sit in the basket and Alya can sit behind me on the empty rack.... hihihi

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (28/4/07 1:40 PM) : 

Me, me, me *waves hand frantically*

but i have no bike, how? any more room on your bike?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (29/4/07 2:27 PM) : 

I want, I want!! I think we need to wear helmet just in case the boys pelt us with rocks & rotten eggs!

 

Blogger ... said ... (30/4/07 5:31 PM) : 

Awww mannn .. there's no more room for Nunu? That means I've to make twice the trip to everywhere.

Yes ... yes ... helmets a must. We don't want our beautiful hair to get ruffled in the winds too.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.