www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

12 April 2007

The Refrigerator ... I'll be back!

I have a new "annoyance" now. That's what my parents are calling it but to me, it is part of my learning progress. I now, LOVE opening the fridge door. Ever since I watched everyone opening and closing that white smooth door and magically holding some goodies in their hand and munching thereafter, that magical white box fascinated me.

I've watched this phenomenon for a long time ... yes I have! I've even tested the big heavy door but to no avail. However, after a successful mission, that is opening the door successfully a few days back, I've learnt that with a bit of body leverage and angular force, that big door opens easily. Now, there's no stopping me...hihihihi.

Mama is exasperated with me because she has to keep an eye out for me whenever I disappear from her sight for a period of time. And of course, I will be at the fridge, enjoying the cool air emanating from the fridge and trying to grab food like Yakult, fruits and anything remotely colourful!

She has warned me countless number of times, but you know toddlers, when we learn things, we will try doing the same thing a LOT of times. Papa called it the memory muscle of a toddler. Mama had tried putting up a safety latch, but Incredible ME is still able to yank the latch off... hihihi.

Labels:

Comments on "The Refrigerator ... I'll be back!"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.