www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

17 April 2007

Smooth Skin

I made a big mess today.

You know me and my ever continuing quest to find things that I can get my hands on and do stuff with them. Well today, I managed to get my hands on my baby lotion bottle, by climbing up a stool I took to the reach the top of sis chest of drawers.

Once, I’ve got hold of that bottle, there was no stopping me as I lathered myself from head to toe to pamper my sensitive, silky skin. But through a bit of carelessness, most of it ended up on the floor and the carpet and on big sis toys. Some were on the wooden drawers and maybe some more on a edge of the bed. Maybe small splotches here and there…. Yah … here and there.

When mama finally caught me, she absolutely blew a fuse. Luckily, she was so mad that she forgot to take a keepsake of me, well oiled. Maybe another time perhaps? … hihihihi.

Labels:

Comments on "Smooth Skin"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (23/4/07 11:03 AM) : 

eh, ilya, what happened to my comment earlier!? ugh, blogger sux ah!

nway, we were up to the same mischievous trick huh. Only i did it in the kitchen. Maybe when I get taller I'll reach for that bottle of lotion high up on the cabinet :D

whatever, good job to both of us. We have successfully drove our mummies insane!

 

Blogger ... said ... (24/4/07 7:11 AM) : 

Yup, now I have smooth skin and a slippery floor too ... hihihihi

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.