www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

06 April 2007

The Dance Floor

Papa has just finished editing this clip. He's getting moviemaking-crazy; cutting and chopping movies that mama had taken these past few months.

You guys have seen "So You Think You Can Dance" and "The Dance Floor"? .... I'm proud, yes I am,.. to present to you the World Premiere of my liitle dance routine.

Come on guys, pump up the volume now!




Saw the bootylicious wag and a little bit of headbanging action. I try to infuse a lot of dance styles in my routine...hihihihi.

When I heard the little ditty on tv, I absolutely loved it ...and so did my big bro and big sis. They would go into their own rendition of the song. Well, quite a bad rendition actually ... hihihihi.

Okay, okay, back to me, I would swing and sway when the synthesized sounds start to play. It was a great song mind you.

Labels:

Comments on "The Dance Floor"

 

Blogger JanLez said ... (8/4/07 1:17 PM) : 

muakhaha... that was a nice one Ilya... more of headbanging and what about some actions like strumming a guitar peharps?? that will be nice..

dance floor = check. singapore idol next?? =p

 

Blogger ... said ... (8/4/07 2:25 PM) : 

Glad Cik liked it, ... I did Mr Bean's dance routine too ... But mama was too slow to get on her phone ... hihihi.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/4/07 5:52 AM) : 

hahaha so cutee .. but next time you dance face the camera okay :)

 

Blogger ... said ... (10/4/07 6:52 AM) : 

I have to look at the screen to follow the people dancing in it??? Then I can groove ... hihihi

Also that's the only way to film my "shake my booty" sequence ... hehehehe

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/4/07 6:08 PM) : 

ahhh the bootylicious dance, but the starting bit, macam stomping anak giant pun ada!

 

Blogger ... said ... (10/4/07 8:46 PM) : 

How did you know??? Thats the "Fe Fi Fo Fum" style ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/4/07 5:24 PM) : 

Lil' Illya... cuma side to side aje? Up down, twirl ard, golek2 on the floor takde? Hehehe

 

Blogger ... said ... (11/4/07 9:35 PM) : 

Golek on the floor bila Ilya nangis ajelah aunty Qin ...

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.