www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

31 August 2006

All Grown Up

I received a newsletter on my birth month the other day and it made me realise one thing ... I'm a toddler already! All this while ... and it zoomed past me. I can’t believe that my metamorphosis was a non-event…duhh!!

So to update with the times, I shall relinquish the alias BabyIlya and upgrade to Lil Ilya ... because Tot Ilya just wouldn't work ... hihihihi.

It sounds heavenly doesn’t it when it rolls off the tongue, Lil Ilya, Lil Ilya, Lil Ilya. Can you just hear people saying it?

Lil Ilya is in the house!

Labels:

Comments on "All Grown Up"

 

Blogger ZuRaA said ... (31/8/06 9:26 PM) : 

Lil Alya..ooopppss..Lil Ilya.. u r the bomb!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/9/06 10:55 AM) : 

Yeah, I think Lil Ilya sounds cooler than Baby Ilya. Welcome to the toddler club!

 

Blogger ... said ... (2/9/06 4:59 PM) : 

Lil Ilya is in the club!

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.