www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

10 July 2006

Sleep induced

I’ve been trying all this while to prevent this entry from ever coming to the light of day. I’ve used every trick in the baby’s book, from crying to crying loudly, but papa is adamant on me to put this up.

Papa seems to be documenting my sleeping habits. I’m a baby, so I can sleep anywhere I want, whenever I want….sheezzzz.


Note to self: To hide papa’s camera when going to sleep.

Note to self: To take away mama’s camera phone when going to sleep too.

Comments on "Sleep induced"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/7/06 9:17 PM) : 

Hmmm...
Who am i to disagree???
I travelled the world in seven seas..
MakLongSha is looking at somebody who sleeps like a sleeping beauty.

 

Blogger ... said ... (10/7/06 9:41 PM) : 

PapaIlya
5 points for correct song ... Another 5 more to guess the singer?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/7/06 11:26 PM) : 

Hehe!! So cute!

I know the answer to that!! It's aunty lennox and uncle stewart, a.k.a u-reef-miks! Am I right? ;)

 

Blogger ... said ... (11/7/06 7:12 PM) : 

PapaIlya
One smart baby, you are. And looking at your pic, a rather dashing looking baby too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/7/06 1:29 AM) : 

*tersedak* ...dashing...?? Hehe!! Awww .... thanks!!

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.