www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

04 July 2006

Meet my twin brother

Look at what mama did. She cut off my beautiful locks and now I looked like a boy. And that’s not just me saying, an aunty came by to sell stuff, and she commented that mama had 2 boys and a girl. Well, I could scream there and then.

Later, papa came home and noticed my new do. He started calling me a baby boy. And then big bro started to follow papa in calling me a boy. I just smiled and pretended that it was funny… which is NOT!

Do I really look like a boy?

Don’t answer … I don’t want to know.

Comments on "Meet my twin brother"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/7/06 4:11 PM) : 

Nah... you still look like a cute lil girl..(kidding)
Haha..
Come here more often lah...
So, MakLongSha can call you boy-boy.
Hehehehehehehehe...
Oh...and talk abt pretending...i know you're good at that.
:)

 

Blogger ... said ... (5/7/06 7:07 PM) : 

Alah, maklongsha ... don't tease me okay. Its not nice to tease lil babies... :(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/7/06 11:24 PM) : 

Hello Ilya! I blog-hopped from Baby Aisyah's blog! I think you still look like a girl, even with that short hair. Me, on the other hand, get mistaken for a girl no matter how long or short my hair is. *sigh* ....

Pleased to read your blog! :D

 

Blogger ... said ... (11/7/06 10:52 PM) : 

Thanks a lot Ajab.

Maybe you're right. Being mistaken for a boy is not as bad as being mistaken for a girl....hehehehe

My confidence has been restored ... thanks again Ajab ... And I hope your's have not been stripped away :))

I loved talking to other babies, we all think a like.

PS: I've been trying to put some comments in your blog, but an error about Yahoo url is preventing the entry????

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/7/06 1:35 AM) : 

I fixed that comment not going through thingy. Somehow my blog's plugin thinks your comment is spam and held it for moderation.

It's ok now.

And nope, my confidence is still sky-high, despite the fact that one aunty just this evening said "jie-jie" to me in the lift. Haha!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13/7/06 10:10 PM) : 

i get that sometimes too...but i wear my dresses and skirts now when i go out so that the aunties wun mistake me for a boy. *hmmph!* well...to answer your question (whether you like it or not..hehe)actually you still look like a girl. :D

 

Blogger ... said ... (14/7/06 9:23 PM) : 

I don't like skirts ... it's difficult to climb with ... hihihi

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.