www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

16 May 2006

Bye Bye Speedy

Well, it’s official now. My parents have chucked out Speedy, my walker. Since I’ve started walking, mama and papa had reduced my reliance on using the walker. Only last week I heard them murmuring about getting rid of Speedy. And now they’ve gone and done it. And so, I give an ode to Speedy.

Hello Speedy, my walking buddy

We had so much fun, you and I
You had stains, I still use you
You had smells, I still sit on you
Your seat was ripped, I still ride you

We zoomed here and there,
We slammed this and crashed everywhere,
We ran over feet and ankles bare
We had so much fun, you and I

Bye Bye Speedy, I will miss you.

Comments on "Bye Bye Speedy"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (17/5/06 10:34 AM) : 

Have you tried to do any wheelie on that speedy?
I hope you did before your mama chuck it finally.
I know Speedy is lonely..
But i am sure Speedy has found a new Homey....Somewhere...
Hehehehe...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (17/5/06 4:00 PM) : 

Dear Ilya, I know its hard to let something so precious go, but sometime speedy wheely can be very dangerous when you start to be adventurous too. Like taking you down the staircase..... I survived the ordeal but it was fun too... this time I walked down the stairs instead of sliding down with my wheely. You'll get use to it. Jamadil

 

Blogger ... said ... (17/5/06 8:16 PM) : 

BabyIlya>MakLongSha
Papa said Speedy went to the walker heaven in the sky. I don't know whether to believe him. Sounds too far fetched to me.

BabyIlya>Jamadil
Hi there, no worries on staircases cause my home don't have any...hihihi. I only like stairs where you just stand and they just roll down from top to bottom

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.