www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

10 November 2005

I’ve got wheels

I’ve been given a set of wheels recently. And boy, am I grateful. Well, for one thing, I don’t need to drag myself around the house. The next thing is, I really hate spending time on my chest or back. It is undignified and puts a crick on my neck when I had to crane around to see my surroundings.

Let me introduce you to my set of wheels. I call her Speedy.

It’s a second-hand, so the COE is cheap … hehehehhe. I got it from my cousin Fayyadh. He’s the one going around imitating Tarzan. It has a good mileage on it. It has a few questionable stains on the seat though. The wheels worked fine … well they are turning…hihihihi.

Since it is an old model, it doesn’t come with front airbag, so my mama had to put a pillow on my chest. Well, in my excitement I tend to jerk forward into the “dashboard”. Thus explains the pillow. The only other problem is that, I do not know where the gear stick is. Because the only direction that I was going was reverse. Maybe this is a manual walker? Note to self, must ask Fayyadh on how to go forward.

Having my own set of wheels gave me the freedom to move around and to explore, albeit backwards only. Never mind ehhh.

Labels:

Comments on "I’ve got wheels"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.