www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

14 May 2006

Baby Blues

Yesterday, the whole family had a big scare. Why? It’s because of what I did.

All of us were having dinner at the table. I was eating rice and in my playful mode. I was playing with my drink cup, and splashing water all around. So with a flash, mama confiscated my cup. I didn’t like it at all so I cried out loud. But in my agitated crying state, I’ve forgotten to breathe out.

There was I, open-mouthed with no sound coming out. In papa’s own words, my lips and eye brows started turning blue. Papa yelled a warning and mama quickly shook me to snap me out of my open-mouthed non-breathing state. Once my brain kicked in, I took a long deep breath and cried out some more.

Mama took me in her arms, cuddled and soothed me. Papa then reassured me and my other siblings, who by now, were quite stunned at what had just transpired that some babies do forget to breathe, in their intense crying state. He said he remembered big bro having the same episode.

That was the worst thing that ever happened to me.

Comments on "Baby Blues"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15/5/06 6:57 PM) : 

Oh dear..
Luckily attention was on you so, there wasn't any second wasted.
Hope it won't happen again to you.
Best is, tell everyone else better not to make you cry in the first place.
Hehehe...

 

Blogger ... said ... (16/5/06 7:16 PM) : 

Now that's a thought. Don't make me cry. Sometimes your ideas are on the spot. So how to get people to follow it?

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.