www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

04 May 2006

C3P0

At last the world is ready to bear witness of me walking, albeit like a robot as what MakLongSha commented. Bah … humbug … frankly, I’m just delighted to show off to all of you guys.


You know I was a bit apprehensive when I started learning to walk. The falling down, the painful bum and the scrapped knees, I remember all that. But now I’m slowly gaining my confidence in walking.

I strictly followed this formula when practicing to walk. First, there was the shimmying along furniture. Then the reach and grab across furniture. And last but not least, the unassisted robot-like walk. This I can say is the best formula for learning to walk. I think all babies should follow my example … hihihihi.

Comments on "C3P0"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (5/5/06 12:49 PM) : 

Robot pon robot lah..
At least Ilya can walk!!!
Yeay!! I knew you could do it.

 

Blogger ... said ... (6/5/06 3:09 PM) : 

Thank you! Thank you! I would like to thank my papa and mama for their resilience. And for my fans out there who made it possible. ... hahaha .. award show delusions of grandeur.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.