www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

31 March 2006

Stop Press : I WALKED!!

Witnessed by mama, big bro & big sis, I, Ilya Firzana Bte Mohd Arzanjani walked 3 complete steps. I say 3 complete steps meaning from a standing position, I stepped LEFT, RIGHT & another LEFT.

Mama couldn't get any video cause it happened with a blink of an eye.... okay, okay, 5 blinks.

How did this happen?
Well, after taking the 1st left step, I got a bit worried, and so I stopped, squatted halfway, stood up again and took my right step. Got worried yet again and took that half-squat breather, stood up and took my last left step before sitting down.

Everyone was ecstatic. Everyone was smiling and clapping. I was so glad it happened. Though I missed the 9 months record, I'm still proud at myself for such accomplishments.

Hurray for me!!!!!

Comments on "Stop Press : I WALKED!!"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (1/4/06 11:45 AM) : 

Weii...no squatting, please..
That's cheating.

Anyhow, i am proud of you, Ilya!!
I'm still cheering for u, though.
Chia yoh! Chia Yoh!

MakLongSha

 

Blogger ... said ... (1/4/06 2:35 PM) : 

MamaIlya
Its not even a squat. It was a half-squat, errmmm ... something like "pasang kuda-kuda" ala Pendekar Bujang Lapok ... hahahahaha. So it still counts. nyeh ..nyeh..nyeh .. nyehhh ... nyeh.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.