www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

29 March 2006

Another new toy

Papa felt bad with the feedback he got for the ex-BOX360 present he got for me. So he went out and bought me a new ball.

But I think papa was cheated, the “new” ball looks broken. I mean look at all the holes the ball has. And there are also bits of plastic inside it.

Between this new toy and my ex-BOX360, I think I kind of like this one better because it makes a lot of loud noises. I love loud noises.


And to you guys, thanks a lot and keep it up. Why, well you guys complain, papa feels bad, I get a new toy. How can I complain?

Comments on "Another new toy"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.