www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

14 March 2006

My trip to the Zoo

Yesterday, my family went to the Zoo. Me, being a baby, could not imagine what a zoo could be. Big bro describes it as where they show animals. I thought that’s what animal books do?

After a bus ride and several long minutes later, we arrived at this big and smelly place. This must be it. I know animals smell.

Apparently, mama had invited Aunty Ayu to come along too because I saw big sis Diana and Hana there waiting for us.

I love their company because they make a big fuss over me. They always treat me like a queen when I’m around them … hihihihi.

The place was huge and there were a lot of animals of different shapes and sizes. I don’t know most of them, but the best was these furry animals. They were from a cartoon I watched recently. You know, the one that went like this, "I like to move it, move it ..."



They were big and furry and I got to feed them. It’s nothing to be scared of. Yes, that’s my hand holding the banana. If the lemur was slow, the banana would have ended up in my mouth … hehehehe.

Because the zoo was so big and the day was hot, my enthusiasm dried up fast. By mid-day, I couldn’t care less about the elephants, tigers or monkeys. The Z-monsters just took over.
But it was a great first time experience for me. See you later animals!

Comments on "My trip to the Zoo"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.