www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

26 March 2006

Along is still the champ

Three more days to 10 months and I’m still unable to string 2 steps together. The best I could do was to move my right leg a few times but when I try to move the left... Bammm ... I fall.

Congratulations to Along for still holding the family record for the fastest to walk. I’m not really disappointed for not walking per se; it’s just that I am still worried about falling down. Am I to be scarred for life?

But at least, I can pass the baton to Alya. Maybe she can break Along’s walking record? She looks like she has the potential. When I was learning to climb up steps, she wanted to follow same. And she hasn’t even learned to sit yet.

Yehh, she might do it. I know I’ll be rooting for her. Go Alya Go.

Comments on "Along is still the champ"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (28/3/06 7:42 PM) : 

Maklongsha to Baby Ilya on behalf of Along,
Hahaha...you try too hard, Ilya.
You see, being skillful is not a priviledge..it's gifted.
Oh, Along just asked me to add this...
Better not learn to walk too fast.
Look at Along now...
limbs attached are optional..ie..the left shoulder.

*maklongsha laughs loudly*
while...
*Along jeling maklongsha*
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha....

 

Blogger ... said ... (29/3/06 9:26 PM) : 

PapaIlya
Nature vs Nurture, an age-old question. Inborn skills or practiced skills? Which is the better of the two? ... hmmmmmm ..
brain frying, smoke emitting ... too much deep thoughts! ... aaaaaaargghhh!!!

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.