www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

28 January 2006

Breast milk … good!!

I have this growing suspicion that mama is trying to wean me off her breast milk. How do I know? Well, for the umpteenth time in as many days, whenever I cried out of hunger, she would present the milk bottle first. But when after a few sips and finding it is not my usual breast milk, I would bawl and resist the bottle until she finally gives me my usual breast milk.

But there are times that she planned it around the time when I was really thirsty and I would just gulp down whatever is given to me. She’s one smart mama.



Its not that I don’t like bottled milk. But given a choice, I’ll take breast milk anytime.

Comments on "Breast milk … good!!"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (28/1/06 10:00 AM) : 

Eh, how come no pic here..? Something wrong huh? Or is it mine.
Anyway, one of these days, me going to yr mama's place with me laptop to ask yr papa to rectify me lappy problem. Hehehehe...

MakLongSha

 

Blogger ... said ... (28/1/06 10:29 AM) : 

eh! .. selamat pagi maklongsha.

I think there's something wrong with the youtube website because my other video went blank too.

Try coming back later, okay ...

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.