www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

01 January 2006

Rain, rain go away

My family and Uncle Shahrul’s family decided to get together and have a mini barbeque at West Coast Park yesterday. I don’t know what’s the fuss about but my bro and sis seemed so excited at the day’s event. What I’m excited about was the prospect of meeting with big sis Diana again and Hana. They’re a bunch of laughs.

We had a quick lunch at Mac’s and trooped off to find a quiet shaded spot to pitch our tent. As we were walking, I realized why my siblings were so excited coming here. There were tonnes and tonnes of playground to play with. Acres of space to run about. Pyramid rope that was sky-high. Swinging things that came in pairs. And vast amount of white-ish ground which I came to know as sand.

After getting everything settled, off went the kids to play in the sand. Since I can’t play on my own yet, I was stuck with the parents at the table. Hummph, I never get any fun.

Later, the sky grew dark and the kids were quickly bundled in the tent. The parents said that they were braving it out through the shower and that we’ll be just fine. I seriously doubt their concept of ‘fine’.

The heavens opened up and the rain came in sheets. The tent shook in the wind and thunder clang outside. It was the scariest moment of my whole 7 month life. But luckily, mama was there comforting me. Everything will be fine.

When the rain stopped, it was already late; the ground was too soggy for any barbeque and the sky was still threatening with more rain, the parents decided to cancel the barbeque and head back to Uncle Shahrul’s home. I second that idea and so did the rest of the kids. We quickly packed our belongings and said our goodbyes to the sand and the playground.

Comments on "Rain, rain go away"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.